Recruitment in forensic science: Applications are invited from the intending candidates who are a citizen of India. As defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Company of India in the prescribed Standard form of application.
This recruitment is published in part IX of Assam Gazette for filling up of vacant sanctioned posts of Scientific Assistants. In the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati- 781019.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE POSTS
Name of the Post:
PB-2 ( Rs 14,000- 49,000/- + Grade pay of Rs. 7,400/- PM)
Total Number of Posts:
A total of 5 posts are available in this recruitment in the directorate of forensic science.
- BSC in Chemistry/Physics/Electronics
- BSC in Instrumentation/Botany/Zoology
- BSC in Anthropology (Physical)/Biotechnology
Age Limit for All Posts:
Candidate must not be less than 18 years Or more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2019.
- Candidates will have to appear in a written test comprising of General knowledge and their respective subject.
- Selected candidates from the written test will have to appear in a skill test.
How to Apply?
- Applications should be sent by post or delivered by hand to the Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati- 781019. Post applied for should be superscribed on the sealed envelope.
- No application fee is required.
- Applicant should submit self-attested copies of the following documents/testimonials along with the application:
- HSLC Admit card for Age proof. Pass certificate and Marksheet.
- Degree pass certificates along with Mark sheet.
- Caste certificate issued in favor of candidates belonging to reserved categories must be in proper format and is to be countersigned by DC/SDO(Civil) of the concerned District/Sub Division of which the candidate is a resident should be furnished.
- 2(two) copies of recent Passport sized photograph signed by the candidate.
- One self-addressed envelope (27cm X 13cm) along with Rs.5 postal stamp.
Last date of Application:
- Duly filled application along with all relevant documents/testimonials should reach Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati- 781019 on or before 05/07/2019.
- No application will be entertained after the last date under any circumstances, and Directorate Will not be responsible for the loss of application or postal delay.
Those who have already applied for the same cadre of posts (Scientific Assistant), which was published in the Assam Tribune dated 26/11/2016 vide Janasanyog 6892/16, need not apply again.
- Reservation for women is applicable as per law.
- Applicants who are already employed should submit their application through their respective authorities within the stipulated date
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the test. Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.
- There will be no Viva-Voce(Interview).